Searching for Apps for Japan
HeART Bit, Inc. seeks to license and localize third-party iOS and/or Android applications (apps) for release in the Japanese language market. If you are interested in selling your apps in Japan, please read the following information and submit the Application Form.
HeART Bit, Inc. is looking for:
- Apps that have been released to the public (e.g., App Store, Android market, etc.).
- Apps that are no more than three years old (i.e., according to their public launch dates).
- Apps in any language except Japanese; documents and/or scripts that have been translated into English are extremely helpful.
- Apps in any category; however, the subject should be of interest to consumers worldwide.
- Apps submitted by any interested party who agrees to the following TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AGREEMENT:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AGREEMENT
Since HeART Bit, Inc. (“Company”) accepts only apps that have already been introduced to the public (“Product”), it is agreed that no confidential relationship or obligation of secrecy is required between the submitter and the Company with respect to the submitted information about the Product. The submitter, by consenting to this agreement, does not grant any rights to the Company regarding the Product unless further agreement is executed between the submitter and the Company. It is agreed that it is entirely within the Company’s discretion to determine whether the submitted Product is suitable for the Japanese market and to enter into the license agreement between the submitter and the Company.
The submitter will receive a license royalty if the Product is selected for the Japanese market by the Company and released through the Company under the terms and conditions that the submitter and the Company agree to as a result of further negotiation.
This Agreement, and the relationship established hereunder, shall be interpreted and construed in accordance with the Tokyo District Court.